Monday 30 April 2012

Apocalypse Pizza & Video - We Deliver Your Order Amidst The Chaos

When civilisation as we know it comes crashing down around our heads and hordes of the undead fill the streets, one question more than any other will be asked in hushed tones inside safe houses across the globe:

"Where can I order a Pizza and a movie for me and my fellow survivors to enjoy whilst hiding away from scores of brain munching zombies amassed outside?"

Well luckily, Apocalypse Pizza & Video will have you covered.



Directed by French film maker Andres Fernandez, Apocalypse Pizza & Video is an animated "Zomedy" (What?! It's a word! And if it wasn't, it is now!) which, going by this awesome trailer looks set to be full of guts, gore, adult humour and deep pan carnage. The story centres on a team of three fearless survivors that will deliver food and entertainment right to your door (providing you haven't destroyed those stairs yet...) in the middle of the zombie apocalypse.

Now THATS what I call service!

Check out the cool as hell trailer below:


I love the animation style here, it reminds me of Tex Avery & John K as well as the more recent mindfuck-thrill rides "Dead Leaves" & Rob Zombies "Haunted World of El Super Beasto". 

This definitely looks like one cartoon your better off watching after your sprogs go to bed, unless masturbating delivery men and zombie toddlers getting their faces blown off is something you think your kids would enjoy?
This looks like its going to be one hell of an entertaining watch and I can't wait to see it! 
No release date yet, but as soon as one surfaces I'll let you know.

Now where did I put that menu...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment