Friday 16 March 2012

Iron Sky: Or "Space Nazis From The Dark Side Of The Moon!"

I only heard about this film a few weeks ago but as soon as I saw the trailer I couldn't wait to see it.


The basic plot here is Nazis set up a secret base on the moon in 1945 where they hide out and plan to return to power in 2018. Now I'm not really too fussed about plot, as they had me at "Space Nazi" but looking at the trailers it actually looks pretty good. Daft, but good. Kind of like Dead Snow or Shaun of the Dead.


Whatever will those pesky Nazis think  of next?


This Sci-Fi/Action/Comedy is directed by a guy called Timo Vuorensola. I have no idea who that is but according to his IMDB page, he's the lead singer in a Finnish black metal industrial noise band called Älymystö so he must be pretty cool (if not a little moody?).


Check out the trailer below:



Looks pretty awesome eh? 


Hit the jump for another trailer & the first four minutes of the film.
Check out this trailer & more over at the official Youtube page


And the first four minutes of the movie.



Iron Sky releases April 20th, now if you'll excuse me, I've got some preparation to do for 2018, you know... just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment